Monday, February 13, 2012

This Week’s Blog Topic: Blog Topics!

[caption id="attachment_6619" align="alignleft" width="271" caption="Be the boss when it comes to choosing topics."][/caption]

Occasionally, with slow news weeks or when we have come to the end of a series of topics I find myself having to rack my brain for blog topics to write about.

I thought I’d do a quick search on Google for some inspiration and that didn’t throw up many gems.

Then it dawned on me that other people might be having the same problem for their own blogs; and with blog writing being an integral part of any online marketing plan these days, I thought it deserved some attention of its own, so here goes…

Blog Purposes And Targets

Don’t forget that one of the main purposes of blog writing, apart from its SEO value, is to demonstrate your expertise in your area.

You will likely be sharing your posts across social media sites like Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter, so you can get great exposure for your posts. That makes it doubly important to

SEO services

No comments:

Post a Comment