Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our Secret Project Revealed: Video Production Service

It's no secret I'm a big fan of web video - in fact, I've been shouting it from the roof tops... "2012 will be the year of web video".

Mark my words - you need to start using more video on your website.

I've been using videos for well over 5 years now and I can tell you for a fact it's some of the smartest marketing you can do.

You record the video once and it sells your message hundreds, even thousands, of times 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

It's so powerful we've already started offering web video services to our high end Melbourne SEO Services clients and it has dominated.

It's been so successful we just had to break it out as a stand alone service. And here it is...

Introducing www.MelbourneVideoProduction.com.au (we call it MVP)

"Web video that works."

Anyway, our video production service is brand spanking new and I want to know what you think. Do you have any suggestions for the site? I'm all ears.

Also, watch some of the videos - are they slick

SEO services company

No comments:

Post a Comment