Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More Outsourcing Strategies In The SBIM Weekly

Welcome back to the SBIM Weekly, the regular summary of news and helpful links for small/medium sized business owners. We scour the internet to keep you on top of what's important to you and your business.

Now before we get to this week's headlines (for those of you playing along at home with our recent Market Samurai blog post) I wanted to give you the update. The comments have been off the scale - people are loving it! We've had 145+ comments and that's just on my post alone.

Anyway as part of this exclusive promotion we've put together something special that will never be repeated.

In short, we took our best selling and most loved course "The Outsource Profit Machine" and turned it into a digital product - that means we can sell it at a fraction of the recommended retail price.

Please note this 80% off Market Samurai exclusive is strictly limited - it must end midnight Friday USA pacific time.

If you want to find out more visit:

SEO services

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member (blog follower)

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete