Thursday, November 25, 2010

Strategic SEO Services For Online Businesses


When we start an SEO campaign on one of our sites in our seo company, we just roll out as much as you can get from Directory Mazimizer. There are other places too, there are others I call them low level linking from membership sites and so on, like blog networks. There are tons of them, there are different kinds.

Some of the ones we’ve been testing out are SEO Link Vine and then there is AMA is well known and Unique Article Wizard, the Portal Feeder, the Syndicate Kahuna guys have one, plus we’ve got obviously our own and then we shift into the high level area. For low level linking we also use Linx Boss. I just started using them for getting links like that. They don’t put links in the content of the blogs, they put it on the footer of each post. That typically doesn’t work as well. There are some things about each one of those networks that are good and then things that are not so good. But I think they all have a place. I wouldn’t say, oh don’t use that because that’s no good. I think all the linking sites have a place.

You can never get linked to from somewhere that hurts you. This is a myth. If that was possible, then we could take out our competition. I have linked to a lot of people in my career and I have lost a lot of sites from getting reported from my network. None of my clients’ sites have ever been hurt. It’s who you point to, not who’s pointing to you, if that makes sense. You can’t control who’s pointing to you, or we could take down our competition. I’ll get some of my network sites reported and it has to be a manual review at that point and Google will de-index them because they’ll see this is just a link site. So I can lose, but I’ve never seen a money site taken down for that type of linking.

It depends on my mood as to how I hit things. I don’t have a structured way that I go about the link building process. It’s just, hey, let’s monitor, see where that site is and we’ll keep on hammering links from a variety of different sources until we get what we’re after. It’s pretty much that, although there is a lot of monitoring going on. If we’re blasting with links and all of a sudden we start going down into the hundreds, we’re pulling our feeds. We’re going to pull the feeds that are feeding links out into the network and we’re going to go to my low level network and put in a feed that is using the url, the keywords. It is like a free for all.

I do like, though, to study my competition. I’ll go look at the top ten on that page of the keyword and I will look to see what kind of links they’re getting. I don’t want to waste my network links on my sites that I don’t need all that authority pushed to them. When we went into the weight loss industry, we knew that we needed a ton of links everywhere we could get them. But for olive oil, organic olive oil, gourmet olive oil, it’s not been really tough. So I wouldn’t go hammer that site with a ton of links.

I started linking to it with a low level linking thing, I’m getting to the second page. I’m probably going to put a feed in from my network for a week or two, see where I’m at and then pull back. But I do study my competition. I also know in the olive oil industry too, their sites were very old. Even though my site was a 204 site, I went and got an older site and did a 302 Redirect for that, just because it helps out a little bit.

That initial start, that’s a great little start there, we’ve got the 301 Redirects after obviously doing appropriate research and knowing the keywords and competition. Then doing the directory sites, we looked through Directory Maximizer, then we start off with your low linking material which is our blog networks.

As an internet marketing expert as well, we use Linx Boss and then as part of our own network we have some low level linking style sites. Obviously we’re very big on automated material, so it’s either a service or a blog network where we can use something like Traffic King to be able to pump the feed out through to our own network.

Listen To This Dori Friend Interview To Learn More About Effective SEO Tips.
Visit: http://www.podcastinterviews.com

1 comment:

  1. There is so much competition on the internet that it has become more difficult than ever to be able to attract the attention of your target audience
    White Label SEO

    ReplyDelete