Saturday, November 27, 2010

Different Linking Programs To Try Today

When doing SEO on a new site, there are a lot of different linking programs you can use. I can’t name them all. I did write a report on the whole linking thing. People can get it if they opt in to my list. It was a free thing I did, part of the Seven Step SEO Quick Start Guide, actually number seven, it was the seventh step. I talk about where to go get back links, how to go get them and things like that in seo training.



There’s a cool little service out there called Fiverr, fiverr.com. That site is just about people doing crazy things for $5. If you punch in SEO back links, you’re going to get these kids, students at colleges and so on, willing to put links on their dotedu site, the school site, pointing to your blog or something.

That’s a cool way to get some dotedu links and things like that very cheaply or inexpensively. It’s just a little tip that I found and I’ve been doing that. Shifting into the higher level linking material, this is more the importance of link building your own network. That’s a big part of what we’ve been doing.

We’ve been building a massive network and we’ve had a few times when a few of them have got linked together and we lose parts of that network but we keep building and where we are now, especially acquiring all the aged domain material.

For the high level linking material, at SEONitro we have a network of sites that are mostly PR3s, 20% PR4s, 20% PR2s and then PR5s and PR1s. You can definitely over optimize a site from that. Manual linking, a lot of the SEO professionals that lease out these networks from us, they will manually link to their clients. It goes on a post and in your post it’s best to have the links inside the post instead of at the bottom or the top. The best way to get authority from the site is getting a link from within the contextual block. So we do that.

These kind of sites, these high powered networks are totally automated except for manual linking if you want to do that. We’ve been doing this for a long time. Traffic King was built just to automate sites and networks of sites. In fact it was a cloaking system way back in the day. We were doing these networks, it was an AdSense type of thing. It’s turned into more of a white hat publishing, grey hat.

Any time you’re trying to manipulate the search engines, I think it’s grey hat.
It’s an incredible content domain management and publishing system, Traffic King Pro. I spoke at Yanik’s in 2007 and it was Underground 3 and what I spoke about was building your own SEO link network. I thought that was really important and really crucial for people to have to start building those kinds of networks because then you have the power on your own. You don’t have to go out and beg for links.

So now when I want to hit an industry, I have my networks that I can go do that. I thought it was important for other people to start building that and you don’t need Traffic King Pro to do it, you don’t need all these fancy tools or expensive tools, you can start base level just by using Fantastico and installing a WordPress blog or a Joomla site and there is other software out there that you can automate postings if you want or just manually post. Sometimes I put up sites and I’ll put up one post, that’s it and I’m done with it because I don’t want to share it with anyone else, I want those links going to my site.

So we’ve been doing this a long time. There are certain things you want to look out for when you are building your own network like getting different hosts. We use SEO Hosting a lot, it works really well because then the sites in your network are coming from different IPs. Be sure to change your name servers on that.

Listen To This Dori Friend Interview To Learn More About Effective SEO Tips.
Visit: http://www.podcastinterviews.com

1 comment:

  1. Your site and article written is very informative. I'm glad to hear personal experiences regarding online marketing from your blog especially that it regards to SEO hosting. SEO really is very much helpful to improve the visibility of a certain website! Great!

    ReplyDelete