Sunday, January 17, 2010

About Marc Lindsay

Entrepreneur, Dave Jenyns interviews Marc Lindsay. To listen to this interview click on this link: Marc Lindsay interview.

Below you'll find a sample of the podcast.

David: I just got a call this afternoon with Marc Lindsay. Marc is a guy I’ve friends with for a long time now and he’s pretty much an absolute expert guru on the SEO basics. When I’ve got issues and questions, I’ll go to Marc. He’s one of the guys behind the PLR Pro and also they’ve got their own SEO company ltseo.com like mine The SEO Method and he has many achievements under his belt. We’re very lucky to have him on the line. Are you there Marc?

Marc: Yes I am David, thanks for jumping on the line. It’s good to be able finally to record an interview with you because I don’t think we’ve actually had the pleasure to join work forces yet.

David: No. And I almost feel as if every call we have we should record, there is so much good content in there, so hopefully this will be the first of many. I know you’ve got a tight deadline, so I’m just going to jump straight into it. I’ve been interviewing a few other people as well and I wanted to find out, when you’re about to launch a brand new site, you haven’t done any promotion to it, you’ve literally just registered the domain name, be it you’re working for a client or one of your own sites, what’s the process that you go through for promoting that site?

Marc: Well I guess to start, the process begins before I register the domain name. Like an SEO expert would do. If I can get on a client before they’ve even registered a domain name, and depending what their purpose is, it can come down to a tactical play on the market that they’re trying to target. As you know, a better domain purchase that might be keyword rich in url, assuming it’s going to make sense and match for the over end goal will give them some quick wins for anything that is related to that keyword match in the domain url. Of course everything else outside of that you’re going to have to do authority building and all the rest.

If I can I like to get in on that level. Most people already have their domains, that’s the situation they’re in. So you’re working with what they’ve got. You come in just after they’ve purchased, like you said, and you’ve got the domain sitting there, it’s ready, it’s a brand newbie.

Entrepreneur, Dave Jenyns interviews Marc Lindsay. To listen to this interview click on this link: Marc Lindsay interview. If you enjoyed this podcast, try going to Ken Evoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment