Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Crap customer service by @DreamHost {I don't want to use them much longer}

Hello,

On Tue, 15 May 2012, you wrote:

> For real? you don't have anyone with any experience with Dreamhost?
> Just want someone to help setup the backups but because your system
> is custom designed (not normal cpanel)... it's going to be hard for a
> freelancer.
>
> I'm looking for someone who knows Dreamhost. I'm even willing to pay!
> Let me send you money. If you're unable to help can you please escalate
> this to your supervisor? I'm sure there's someone inside Dreamhost who
> can help.
>

I am sorry. This is not a service we provide. Setting up a backup method

will be up to you. It would not be something that could be implemented in
our panel. It would involve custom coding and configuration on your end
which we do not assist with.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
Shaun H.

 

======
Don't use DreamHost... my perferred/recommend host is: www.knownhost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment