Thursday, March 17, 2011

Work At Home - How To Get Started

melbourne search engine optimisationCreative people who are good at making money can find it sometimes a little bit unfulfilling, once they do make good money, just sitting at home and they’re not really getting a lot of paid contact with people, they’re not getting recognition for what they do, so they actually become teachers. Here is some work at home tips. It’s quite surprising how many people good at something also want to teach it.

The reason they do that, sometimes it is for more money because, sure, you can make great money teaching how you do what you do but it’s also for interaction with other human beings, it’s for the recognition you get which is a core driver if you study Tony Robbins’ material. He’ll tell you recognition is in the hierarchy there with the SEO services. It’s one of the most important things which as humans we need. We need to be recognized, appreciated and given attention by other human beings. Not everyone has the same amount but everyone needs something, otherwise you go insane.

I think there is that aspect too and that’s what’s great about blogging. I learned this through the kick ass copywriting secrets. It’s a great platform for you helping other people and in return, you get recognition and if you want to be famous, everyone I think likes a little bit of fame, that’s what recognition is. So it’s a great platform for getting that outcome.

I think the good thing about mentoring as well, or teaching other people, is it really does take you onto the next level as well. If you get to a place where you can share that knowledge, it goes into your mind at a much deeper level. The best way to learn is to teach.

As far as future directions for me, it hasn’t been specific and it’s been a lot based on what’s working today and how stable it is. A short time ago, I opened my last closed product. I’ve launched it before but it’s now open, so right now I’m in a situation where every product I’ve created, I’ve got three courses, they’re all on the market, they’re all for sale. All I really have to do now is the responsibility to write my blog and write my email newsletters. There’s nothing else I really need to do to keep the machine running.

I keep making money from what I do now and it’s fine. So I’ve got a clean slate in a lot of ways. I’ve played around with moving to, obviously creating another product, potentially either doing webinars, the two-hour work day, there are certainly avenues to teach more in that area. It’s similar, but I guess that’s a little bit more of a lovely branded package, the two-hour day, everyone is excited about. Obviously Tim Ferris and The Four Hour Work Week was a very popular book, so that idea of the lifestyle business is something that’s really popular. I’m certainly capable of teaching that.

I’m also interested in personal development. I’m definitely writing more in that area so my next peer report will likely be in that subject area but that will be given in a different website under a different brand, it won’t be under Entrepreneur’s Journey.

So a long story short, I might be speaking on stage, I might be hosting an event. I’ve been saying that for a long time and it hasn’t happened. If I say something now, chances are it may or may not happen. So I can’t say for sure. All I can say is I will be blogging still. It’s something I still enjoy and I will be writing content when I work at home.



Would You Like To Learn Our Best SEO Strategies?
Download Our Free Articles Written By Our SEO Experts
Here: http://www.melbourneseoservices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment