Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blogging Tips - Create Your Own Blog

melbourne search engine optimisationProfessional blogging tips is something that I devote myself to nowadays. I’m building a relationship obviously with my clients and potential clients in this industry, this make money industry. I’m building my own personal brand with Melbourne SEO services, but I’m also bonding with the style of writing I’m doing.

I fell into the Entrepreneur’s Journey by using this kick ass copywriting and now I’m finding my voice and people are listening to me as Yaro. I’ve created that brand now. If you look at people like, I think at the moment, Gary Vaynerchuck is a perfect example of someone who is leveraging his own personal brand. We’re seeing a lot more of that.

I definitely have to think that a lot of my success is based on leveraging personality power which Gary is obviously a big proponent of. There are examples we can obviously cite in the business world where the personality brand can take you across as many different industries as you can think of.

Richard Branson is the obvious first choice. Virgin, that brand, and Richard himself, just goes across any market you can think of, from weddings to travel to mortgages to insurance, mobile phones, it’s ridiculous. He can do whatever he wants and the brand carries weight and has value in that marketplace.

Right now if people come in contact with my work, they think of me first, as there is the guy who teaches people how to make money blogging. That’s it because that is often the reason they are directed to my work. They download my free reports, they study that and then they take my course, they read some blog articles. That’s great. That is the basis of how I can make a living. Obviously I teach more than that. I do think that in the future, in the very near future I’ll branch out to subjects other than making money specifically.

The beautiful thing about it is it will be what I’m interested in at the time. I’m enjoying the personal development more as the subject matter. One of the funny things is, hopefully if you’re reading this, someday you can experience this too, is when you reach a level where your income is fairly constant and you cover your bases in terms of your financial goals.

If you’re clear headed enough not to get caught into that cycle of always wanting to make more money for the sake of making more money, it’s a dangerous one when you start making money. If you break that and you sit down and realize, I’m financially secure, you no longer have to think about whether life is just about becoming financially secure.

For a lot of people that is the number one thing. They are suffering, or they’re frustrated, they’re working towards paying off the mortgage, getting a better job, advancing in their career, whatever it is, it’s all to do with making more money. Once you take away that money issue, you’re faced with a bunch of questions you never thought you’d have to try and figure out. You have to find something that is more satisfying to your soul like blogging tips than merely making money. It is a good place to be in.



Would You Like To Learn Our Best SEO Strategies?
Download Our Free Articles Written By Our SEO Experts
Here: http://www.melbourneseoservices.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment