Friday, October 5, 2012

Put out the amazing products and...

When you put out amazing products... you get amazing feedback... I never get tired of these emails.

===
Hello David,

Thanks for the link to the Napoleon Hill book. I had never heard of it  before but it looks very interesting.

It is I who should be thanking you. I have a library of almost 100 books  on technical trading. Many of these books cost more that $50.00(USD) but  the best one I own is "Ultimate Trading Systems 2.0"

I got more out of Chapter 6 - Excellent Risk Management than from any  other source on money management and it has greatly improved my trading  results.

I will forward your link to as many people as I know who are interested  in trading.

Regards...

====

The client was talking about www.ultimate-trading-systems.com

No comments:

Post a Comment