Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Makes me soo happy to see these sorts of things:

Hi David!

Just thought I would share some news with you. Today there was one of many Celebrant workshops that are compulsory to attend each year. I'm attending one tomorrow. Anyway, my friend Karen phoned me to tell me that my website featured throughout today's workshop as the topic was on effective marketing!!!! So, I had no idea that this was going to happen but I was very chuffed to learn of this news. This particular marketing workshop is being held again three other times throughout the year.

The information you have shared with Jason and I has helped me grow ( not literally ) into what others are seeing as someone who knows what they are doing. It's such an awesome feeling. Google is working well for us too but still more to do. Getting there.

Just wanted to send you a quick message as obviously we couldn't have done it without you! I am busy and have dropped my hours at the vet to just two days. So....... Thank you again for sharing what you know! Cheers.

Melbourne_celebrant_karine_hart
Karine Hart  - www.melbourneceremonies.com

=======
Looking for results like these? Check out my internet business coaching program

1 comment:

  1. I find this Post very interesting and what’s more it is a kind of inspiration for me, In my opinion it saves their time and it’s seems to be more interesting.

    Thanks

    Affiliate Marketing Company

    ReplyDelete